Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter Deadly Hallows Release (Poulsbo, WA)

I went to the Harry Potter Deadly Hallows release last night at Liberty Bay Books in Poulsbo.

They're conjuring money is my guess.


Line H-K. Most of the commotion involved what line people were supposed to be in. So you have a lot of little kids dressed as wizards and witches, asking: "Is this the B line? Where's that line supposed to be?"

She said she'd been there all night and had not had a single picture taken of her. At least, not one that she knew of.


This little witch showed up early.




More of the crowd, earlier in the day.




I told him he'd grown up a lot since the first novel.




I was next to the "Dobbie" line.















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogging, if I may assume you've just begun this site. It's vastly fun and rewarding IMO. I'll check back sometimes and see what's happening in Poulsbo as I know someone who knows someone there, heh. Good luck 'n stuff. :)